By Moses Adeyemi and Babajide Olaitan
Yes! yes! yes! Premier League actions of match day 21 did came and pass and Chelsea happy to be two points clear up top as Manchester City saw a draw at Goodison Park.
HERE ARE OTHER RESULTS
•It was a very torrid affair with Paul Lambert’s side away from home to see Paul Konchesky firing a sublime to give Leicester a well deserved lead but unfortunately the Blues are still in the relegation zone despite a win.
• Man City without African player of the year Yaya Toure on international duty were held at Goodison Park despite a Fernandinho opener, but Steven Naismith helped the home side secure a point.
• It was a tie indeed as the Hammers got both goals of the game. Andy Caroll gave the opener but Noble did not make victory count with an own goal in 74th minute.
• Steve Bruce’s side travelled all the way to the Hawthorns and returns without a point on the log due to a sublime by Berahino that saw Tony Pulis claim a vital victory
•Crystal Palace did not fail to punish Mauricio Pochettino’s men even as Harry Kane was on point with a goal as a well taken penalty by Dwight Gayle and Jason Puncheon grabbed a late winner with a low left-footed strike.
• Burnley have left the relegation zone at the end of match day 21 with 20 points and in the 17th position just three point over the bottom three. Goals from Scott Arfield and Danny Ings in the first half was just enough despite Charlie Austin’s goal for QPR.
• Lazar Marković slotted in a fine individual finish in the eighth minute. The Serb’s early goal was just enough to keep the Black Cats silent at the Wearside.